© Copyright 2024 | Elite Skin | All rights reserved. | Website Designed by Mary Melo Graphic Design – www.marymelographicdesign.com.au
Please note: a thorough consultation is required before booking this treatment.
Wake up with Makeup! Cosmetic Tattoo procedures can solve your makeup dilemmas. No more smudged eyebrows during a workout or running eyeliner after a swim. Careful measuring protocol & an artistic eye ensure the perfect balance for your face to enhance your features. A consult is required before treatment to ensure you are suitable for treatment & pre-treatment advice given
*NB perfection session required after first cosmetic tattoo treatment on any area
FEATHER BROWS $400
Using a micro-blading technique for a soft, natural brow enhancement
POWDER BROWS $400
Using machine shading to completely fill your brows
OMBRE BROWS $450
A beautiful combination of both techniques for a perfect everyday brow makeup look
EYELINER $250 - $400
Techniques are selected according to your needs. After a consultation, we can determine whether you will benefit from top eyeliner, bottom eyeliner or both & the thickness & shape required for each
LIP BLUSH $400
A subtle even distribution of colour to give your lips a balanced colour boost
LIP LINE BALANCE $500
A more solid lip line blended into lip colour. Choose if you would like a match with your natural lip colour or a complete lip colour makeover
Recommended to give your ageing cosmetic tattoo more definition, a colour balance or shape adjustment if required
PERFECTION SESSION $200
Follow-up appointment to ensure lasting colour pigment
ABOUT OUR TREATMENTS
Kate uses digital cosmetic tattooing & micro-blading techniques to perfect & enhance your eyebrows, eyes, eyelashes & lips. With perfectly balanced features you can be assured of feeling confident without time-consuming daily makeup application & enjoy makeup that won’t wash off or smudge during a workout!
A cosmetic tattoo consultation is required to allow us to fully understand both your requirements & expectations & helps you feel comfortable & assured before proceeding. We will also advise how to order your topical anaesthetic for your chosen procedures.
All Cosmetic Tattoo treatments require at least 2 sessions to achieve even pigment absorption. We call your second session the “Perfection Session” as we can also make any pigment colour adjustments that may be required.
Cosmetic Tattoo or Permanent Makeup procedure involves depositing pigment into the skin using either a microblade for Feather Brows or a small pen-like machine. The pigment remains in the skin indefinitely, however, the colour may fade over time & it may be necessary to re-touch the tattoo in the future. Microbladed Brows may need a touch-up as often as 12 monthly. Touch-up treatments within 14 months will only be charged as a Perfection Session at $200
Interest in this service spans the young to the more mature, those who desire a soft, natural enhancement to their appearance. It is especially valuable to people who can’t wear traditional makeup due to allergies and skin sensitivities; active people who want to look their best for sports activities without worrying about “sweating off” or reapplying cosmetics. Permanent Makeup also benefits those who have difficulty applying their makeup due to vision or physical impairment & busy people who don’t have time to spend applying and refreshing makeup throughout the day & evening. Kate is a skin specialist also & has vast experience at treating clients with skin conditions or who have undergone chemotherapy & as such have fragile skin & have lost eyebrows & eyelashes. Cosmetic Tattooing is a viable option to replace definition to facial features & as such, boosts confidence – Look Good Feel Better!
Client safety is considered in high regard & Kate has had extensive training in not only Cosmetic Tattooing but also Infection Control Procedures. Certification can be viewed in our clinic for your reassurance.
All Procedures – No cleansers, makeup, swimming, spas, or direct water on the area until peeling has finished (approx. 7 days). When cleansing the tattooed area, do so only with a dampened cotton swab, gently to remove Bepanthen & debris. It is absolutely necessary to keep applying cream to keep the area moist.
It will be another 2-3 weeks before the true colour appears and becomes translucent, after 4 weeks you will see how it will retain.
For some clients it is perfect, for others it may be too light, or heal patchy in some areas, depending on your skin health & some medication can affect pigment retention. (all will be perfected in your Perfection Session)
You are able to apply makeup after the exfoliating has finished (7 days), until your scheduled perfection appointment.
- Apply aftercare cream supplied daily, best to always apply before showering
- Gently clean with a dampened cotton swab every evening to remove build-up and any bacteria (reapply aftercare)
- If the skin is itchy you are not applying enough cream.
- Some people, depending on metabolism will experience more exfoliation than others.
- Exfoliation is part of the healing process, do not worry.
- Exfoliation usually takes 4-6 days
- The colour underneath the brows will appear to be much lighter in comparison to the skin which is coming off.
- The colour will take 7-10 days to fully appear after the peeling has finished. At this point, the colour will be lighter and more natural in appearance.
- Sunscreen is advised to protect the brows from fading.
- Immediately after the treatment lips will be slightly swollen and tender and the colour will appear much darker than the one chosen during the consultation.
- Apply the aftercare cream constantly to keep the lips moist. The cream will help with soreness as well as holding the colour in. If you do not apply enough cream the lips begin to tighten and pigmentation will come out.
- Please do not pick – they will exfoliate on their own. Picking or removing the desquamating skin prematurely can cause skin breakage & colour loss
- No hot drinks or spicy foods for the first day, no lipstick, kissing or direct water for the first 3 days.
- The lips will exfoliate quickly after 3-4 days.
- Full lip treatments do take longer, usually a week before the swelling and flaking has finished.
- Please do not be worried if you lose colour as you can lose up to 80% the first treatment. We will build colour with subsequent treatments
- Cold Sores If you have ever had a cold sore, even only one in your life, you will more than likely have a breakout. This is caused by nerve stimulation resulting in stress on the lips. Precautions that may be taken one week prior to treatment are: Lysine tablets or Famvir Tablets from the Chemist, Zovirex Cream or a Doctor’s prescription of anti-viral medication. NB These are only precautions and cannot guarantee you will not break out as the Herpes virus is always present in your system.