© Copyright 2024 | Elite Skin | All rights reserved. | Website Designed by Mary Melo Graphic Design – www.marymelographicdesign.com.au
Cosmelan Depigmenting Peel
For glowing, plump, smooth skin.
Please note: as we need to ensure your skin has undergone the correct pre conditioning before your peel, a thorough consultation is required before this peel can be performed.
- All types of skin pigmentation including melasma and post-inflammatory hyper pigmentation
- Increase skin luminosity
- Equalises skin tone
- Inhibits the formation of melanin
- Increases collagen production
This one off treatment is designed to address all types of pigmentation concerns including melasma. It is suitable for all skin types, it will lighten and brighten the skin equalising skin tone and increase luminosity.
Benifits over other pigment treatments:
- Only one treatment required
- Rapid lightening action
- For all skin types and good tolerance
- For all kinds of skin blemishes of melonic origin, including Melasma which is difficult to treat
- Can be used any season of the year
- Can treat hyperpigmentation caused from lasers and other chemical peels
- Gives the skin that dewy glow and builds collagen which increases skin firmness and texture.
The Cosmelan treatment works by decreasing the skin’s melanin production by inhibition of the enzyme tyrosinase. Inhibition of the tyrosinase is only activated during treatment application. When finished, the enzyme recovers its activity producing new melanin, particularly if there is sun exposure. Due to this, application of Home care products must be used to maintain results.
Under no circumstance does tyrosinase inhibition make the melanocytes disappear, but simply paralyses or stops melanin production, without risk of white blemishes appearing. Cosmelan action causes complementary inhibition of other enzymes involved in the eumelanin production process, like dopa tautomerase, among others.
Cosmelan 1 mask and Cosmelan 2 maintenance treatment formulas act on the different melanogenesis stages to increase effects and achieve certain synergy. They have been developed from vegetable and chemical origin to guarantee maximum level of tyrosinase inhibition.