Microdermabrasion works to treat:
- Softens fine lines & wrinkles
- Decreases the appearance of acne & acne scars
- Blackheads, whiteheads & congestion
- Minimises enlarged and open pores
- Reduces the appearance of dull, dry skin
- Reduces superficial pigmentation
Our Elite Medical Microdermabrasion is a procedure that is a deep mechanical exfoliation of the skin. Depending on your skin condition and concern, your specialist will select Diamond or Crystal method of microdermabrasion.
Crystal is a technique where refined crystals are blown at high velocity onto the surface of the skin to exfoliate dead skin cells and promote the generation of new skin cells.
Diamond uses a diamond tip quite like sandpaper to buff the dead skin cells away from the surface of the skin and again promote the generation of new skin cells.
Both techniques also encompass a dual action where there is suction applied to the skin. This helps promote lymphatic drainage and it also encourages flow to the area. In our blood there is oxygen and nutrients that are being delivered to our cells which is vital to our skin’s overall health.